miðvikudagur, júlí 08, 2009

Emiliana Torrini has the First Icelandic No. 1 Hit in Germany, Austria & Belgium

Emiliana Torrini's "Jungle Drum" is the first Icelandic No. 1 Hit in Belgium, Austria & Germany.
Source: http://acharts.us/song/38337
The Lyrics
Hey, I’m in love,
My fin­gers keep on clic­king to the be­a­ting of my heart.
Hey, I can’t stop my feet,
Ebony and ivory and dan­cing in the street.
Hey, it’s be­cau­se of you,
The world is in a crazy, hazy hue.
My heart is be­a­ting like a jun­gle drum. (x 3)
Man, you got me burning,
I’m the mo­ment bet­ween the stri­king and the fire.
Hey, read my lips,
Cause all they say is kiss, kiss, kiss.
No, it’ll never stop,
My hands are in the air, yes I’m in love.
My heart is be­a­ting like a jun­gle drum. (x 8)
Electro Remix

Official Website of Emiliana Torrini

Engin ummæli: