miðvikudagur, október 21, 2009

Here we go - My review of Iceland Airwaves '09: The Weirdest

By far the weirdest gig was by Ghostigital (Einar Örn Benediktsson (a former member of KUKL, Purrkur Pillnikk & The Sugarcubes to name just 3 legendary Icelandic bands) & Curver Thoroddsen) together with Finnbogi Pétursson.
But maybe Dr. Spock's truck was as weird, but although I was running a lot downtown 101, I didn't experienced a doctor-patient relationship myself. So maybe I missed the weirdest after all.
Maybe I was just to much near Nordic House... or running up that hill. I would have liked to have seen Doctor Ottarr Proppé overshouting the Swedish Kate Bush copycat ;-).
"A quiet afternoon" @ i-8 Gallery @ Klapparstigur Nr 3 @ Thursday 15. October @ 17:00 with Belgians inside & outside. You could hear the sound of silence three streets away btw for two hours. As far as I know, only 1 person was inside for the whole show: Finnbogi himself.
www.youtube.com/v/RfOFTsJA_UE&hl&fmt=18

A Video by Ghostigital

2 ummæli:

phatkrew sagði...

Takk fyrir hressilega drykkju á laugardagskvöldið. Afsakaðu ófyndinn "brandara" minn um Belgíu. Þið eruð gott fólk og ég skemmti mér konunglega. Og afsakaðu að ég skrifi þetta á íslensku en ég veit þú getur lesið þetta ;)

-Haukur Morðingi

Wim Van Hooste sagði...

Takk fyrir sidast, Haukur.
Did send a great idea to Balli Kimi.
Maybe get ready to prepare a killing & murdering version of Suds & Soda, by far the best song of dEUS.
Vid sjaumst,
Wim I love Icelandic music 4ever